Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quick Cheap and Healthy Dog Food Recipes

If your dog food dog food you really want to know what to feed them? I recently came across a class action filed against several manufacturers of pet food made after reading the information, and further research, I decided that I could easily feed my dogs produced any food, so I had some healthy food for dogs homemade recipes research. Priorities for the search of good recipes was to ensure that the food would bebe healthy, it would be quick to prepare, and would be cheap.

My first stop was my butcher, I every week. I told him I wanted to make my own dog food and asked him what he could offer, which was cheap. Now offers happy with a big bag of meat cuts, soon to be expired every Saturday night. I have no one speaks the local butcher at the local supermarket and see what it can offer. Here you will find very often thatthem to drastically lower prices for meat, which will soon go out of date.

After the purchase of meat, which then managed to a soft source of cheap vegetables from the local Farmers Market. Many farmers used to throw deformed or bruised vegetables at the end of the market, no more! The last ingredient was its large catering packs of brown rice. Rice is very nutritious and helps to bind the food together.

Now that I have all the ingredients assembled, it is time toprepare food. is a simple and quick recipe, 2 cups cooked rice 1 cup cooked or raw meat can and have a cup of grated vegetables, carrots and cabbage are good, but try to avoid the onions. Mix all these together with a small piece of lard or vegetable oil and feed for your dogs. I can guarantee that after a few weeks in a menu that, like your dogs are fit and healthy than ever before.

There are some things to consider beforeBegins to enter the diet of the dog. First, their digestive systems are not as superior as the human will, so you need to change their food gradually over several days. Start by adding a small amount of dog food in your house into flour with your dog's normal food. Over a period of three or four days, gradually increase the amount of home made meals and reduce food production. Please always ensure that take plenty of fresh water availableYour dog to drink during meals. Small dogs should be fed once a day, while larger dogs should be fed twice.

By choosing a simple recipe for homemade dog food, you can significantly extend the life of your dog and save money. Try for a month and see the improvements in your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment